Gastronomy & Istria
A combination of tradition and modernity, a blend of flavor and scent, an experience that lasts.
Each place has its own something that…Read More
PULA – the fascinating Istrian metropolis, the millennium of rich history, combining the influence of the past and the boundless of today’s diversity.
Pula is a city of multicultural populations, rich in variety of cultural events, especially film and entertainment programs, under the starry sky in the Roman ARENA.
The city is surrounded by blue sea and natural decorations that inspire relaxation and enjoyment.
The city center provides you with all your needs – a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants.
As a recommendation we highlight a few events that must not be missed and constitute the backbone of experience and perception of every place joining tradition with modern culture with entertainment, experiencing emotions ….
– Scents and flavors of Istria, tasting and selling of autochthonous Istrian products on Saturdays
– MIK – Melodies of Istria and Kvarner
– 10th Days of Olive Oil in Šišan
– Spectacta Antiqva, a gladiator in the Arena
– Fisherman’s Night & Brodet Cup, Ližnjan
– 65th Pula Film Festival, Feature Film Festival, Arena
– Theater Ulysess, performances on the Brijuni Islands
– Tasting of traditional dishes of Galižane, Galižana
– Sardinian feast, presentation of Fažana’s fishing past and present – gastronomic offer of sardines
– Pula Film Festival at Kaštela, festival of feature films
– Istria Inspirit: Vodnjanski štors, Obrti, crafts and Vodnjan flavors
– Brodet cup, Štinjan
– 43rd Ring Race, Barban, a traditional knight game
– Outlook festival, Štinjan (Pula-Pula), Fort Punta Christo, Electronic underground music festival
– 13. FESS: Festival of figs and fig trees, Barban, Gastronomic event devoted to figs
Every city is known for some sights, legends, events, but the most striking is what we experience.
More information about Pula and events can be found at www.pulainfo.hr or at www.istra.hr