Gastronomy & Istria
A combination of tradition and modernity, a blend of flavor and scent, an experience that lasts.
Each place has its own something that…Read More
POREČ – a town rich in developed coastline and bathing program.
Surrounded by rich greenery, shady forests for a variety of sports offers, for world-famous athletes (swimming pools with sea water).
Poreč is its basilica (Byzantine mosaic) and Roman and Venetian old town, a real challenge for street painters, musicians and many cultural and entertainment events.
A city offering a wide variety of art is safe and pleasant. A city that radiates joy, especially for young visitors.
As a recommendation we highlight a few events that must not be missed and constitute the backbone of experience and perception of every place joining tradition with modern culture with entertainment, experiencing emotions ….
– Astrofest, Višnjan, Tičan Observatory, Summer Solstice Festival
– Melodies of Istria and Kvarner, Poreč, finishing
– Rise Up Poreč Music Festival, entertainment festival
– 58th Annals of Contemporary Art, Poreč, a group exhibition of artists
– Street Art Festival, Poreč, Festival of Street Entertainers
– Concerts in Eufraziani, concerts of classical music
– Giostra, a historical festival
Every city is known for some sights, legends, events, but the most striking is what we experience.
More information about Porec and events can be found at www.myporec.com or at www.istra.hr