Gastronomy & Istria
A combination of tradition and modernity, a blend of flavor and scent, an experience that lasts.
Each place has its own something that…Read More
MOTOVUN – a romantic fortress in the hilly part of Istria.
It is surrounded by wine roads and offers a wealth of film and cultural events.
A city that is visited by many architects, who always create something new, between monumental buildings and green areas that connect somewhere far beyond the horizon with the sea and the sky.
As a recommendation, we highlight a few events in the area that can not be missed and constitute the backbone of experience and perception of each place by combining tradition with modern culture with entertainment, emotional experiences ….
– Festival of Istrian Maneštra, Gračišće, Gastronomic event
– Medieval nights at the castle, Svetvincenat, a historic play
– Festival of Dance and Non-Verbal Theater, Svetvincenat
– Motovun Film Festival, 21st Festival of Small and Independent Production Films
– Days of Zigante truffles, gastro manifestations
Every city is known for some sights, legends, events, but the most striking is what we experience.
More information about Motovun and events can be found at www.tz-motovun.hr or at www.istra.hr